Friday, July 20, 2012

Hauling in the polish

So for the past couple of weeks I've been shopping like a mad woman. I'm not proud that all my purchases have been nail polish but I am very pleased that its all been inexpensive nail polish. So really how could I turn down things that were on sale or just plain cheap. Besides there are plenty of women who have way more polish than I do so I feel no guilt. Here is what I got...prepare to be underwhelmed. 
  1. Sally Hansen - Celeb City
  2. Ulta - Mint Condition ( $2)
  3. Ulta - Sun-Sational
  4. Ulta- High Roller
  5. Ulta - Encore Pink

  1. China Glaze - Smoke and Ashes
  2. China Glaze - Fast track ( My new favorite almost-nude)
  3. Orly - Fresh ( brightest green I've ever seen)

  1. NYC - Uptown
  2. NYC - Big City Dazzle
  3. NYC - Central Park
  4. NYC - Lincoln Square Lavender 

  1. Essie - Set in Stones (looks good over every polish my favorite glitter. I have to force myself not to put it on everything)
  2. Sally Hansen - White On (bought it to stamp with because it's just so thick)

  1. Essence - Gold Rush (yep, I only paid 49 cents )
  2. Essence - Wake Up
  3. Essence - Let's Get Lost
  4. Essence - Sweet as Candy (extremely sheer pink that I don't have a clue what to do with???)
  5. Essence - Choose Me!
See nothing special but lots of colors I didn't have. I feel like I rounded out my nail polish selection so I can do more nail art type things.

No comments:

Post a Comment